Thursday, August 28, 2008

Here we go...


Ok, so Chris and Holly have gotten me hooked on blogging. Here goes my first attempt at blogging on blogspot. Like I need one more thing to do on-line to waste my time!

I had a fantastic day today... I took the day off of work to hang with the youth group and we hiked up Mt. Pisgah. That is a HIKE! I love hiking around the Timothy Lake with my family, but this hike is something else! I didn't go all the way to the top but found a spot with a great view and climed up into an oak tree and just had fun worshiping God in his great creation... It was pretty great!

I got to sleep in until almost 9:30 today, which is a minor feat, considering that I haven't been able to sleep in past 8 in like three months!


Oops... gotta go. Making my famous pasta salad for dinner!

No comments: